August 3, 2010

"Pink & Blue Angel Kitty"

“Pink & Blue Angel Kitten”
Original ACEO acrylic painting
2½” X 3½” – (official ACEO size)
Artist’s acrylic paint & colored pencil
Canvas panel – fine weave canvas mounted to illustration board
Edges painted black
August 2010
SOLD

Somewhere up in the pink clouds of the sunset, a blue angel kitten watches over all the lost kittens of the world. Somewhere up in the pink clouds of the sunset, a blue angel being watches over all the lost people in the world. This is what I like to believe.

To my frequent watchers:
I have had problems posting lately. I've been having a lot of trouble with my computer and lost my program that I use to scan in and re-size my photos. I've got that program back now (cross fingers), however other things are still acting weird. I will continue on a day to day basis seeing how it goes.