October 22, 2010

"Candy Corn Mouse"

“Candy Corn Mouse”
Original ACEO painting
2½”X3½” –official aceo size
Acrylic paint on a fine weave canvas panel - ⅛” thick
Finished with artists acrylic varnish
Edges painted for nice display without frame
Sent in a ridged clear plastic holder
October 2010
Sold - thank you

Halloween is just around the corner which means there will be an abundant crop of candy corn this year and no one enjoys candy corn more than this little harvest mouse.

OK, I just HAD to do one more Halloween ACEO.  I found some left over candy corn in my candy container way up on the shelf in the pantry and it inspired me to do this little painting.  The only trouble was that I kept eating the model that I was using for the candy corn piece. Fortunately I had several pieces that lasted long enough to complete my painting secession.  Enjoy! (I know that I did.)