February 3, 2011

"Bunny Love Valentine"

“Bunny Love Valentine”
Two bunnies fall in love
Original 3½”X5½” painting
Colored pencil & acrylic paint on black Stonehenge paper
Sent to you in a black matt with a foam core backer
Opening in matt measures: 3”X4”
Outside of matt measures: 5”X7”
February 3, 2011
Sold - thank you

It’s almost Valentine’s Day and very cold here, which is a good time for snuggling.  What is more appropriate for that idea than two furry bunnies rubbing noses against a cool Valentine heart background?

Due to the winter storms, I have been having difficulties with my electricity and my satellite internet.  Also, I still don’t have a replacement printer.  That problem will take me a little longer to solve.  However, I’m still working on my little paintings, although I don’t seem to be producing as fast as when I’m warm and cozy.  Progress is slow, but not at a complete standstill yet.