June 16, 2011

"Illusive Inspiration"

“Illusive Inspiration”
cat & butterfly
Original ACEO painting
2½”X3½” – official aceo size
Acrylic paint on gesso treated illustration board
June 2011
Sold - Thank you

I long for the days when the sun was shinning and the air was filled with the butterflies of inspiration filling my mind with ideas.  However, most of the time these days there is only maybe one or two butterflies in the air and I have to really look to “see” their gift of inspiration.  And sometimes it is raining really hard and there are no butterflies to be seen at all and then the inspiration has to come from within.  I pray that God will fill our hearts with sunshine and give us eyes to “see” the butterflies of His inspiration.
This aceo painting was done on 2½”X3½” sized piece of illustration board that I have prepared with 3 coats of gesso.  After I completed the painting I have painted the edges black for a nice display without a frame and have given it two coats of acrylic semi-gloss varnish for protection.  It has been signed in the painting and on the back with the media and date information and will be mailed to you in a plastic sleeve inside a ridged plastic holder.