August 21, 2014

Curious Bunny

Curious Bunny
Original miniature painting
1” – (image size)
1½ – (overall)
Watercolor, colored pencil & acrylic paint
Heavy weight drawing paper mounted to painted mat board
August 2014
Sold thank you

I love to make tiny little paintings.  Recently I have made a batch of four miniatures that I hope you will enjoy. This one is the smallest.  The image portion was painted on a 90lb piece of heavy weight drawing paper and is only one inch square in size. Then I mounted it to a piece of mat board and painted a matching design all around the edges.  I wrote the information on the back and finished the entire piece (front and back) with acrylic varnish.

I love tiny things.  I don't know why.  But I don't care why.  I just love little original art. Hope you do to.