August 3, 2014

Mountain Bluebird Floral

 Mountain Bluebird Floral
Small Format Painting - Size: 3½” X 5⅛”
Watercolor, colored pencil & acrylic paint
Arches 140lb hot press watercolor paper
Date of work: July 2014
5”X7” matt with foam core backer included
Sold - thank you

I wonder if this mountain bluebird has noticed the yellow butterfly that is hiding from him among the flowers.

I like to send my original art works done on paper in matts with foam core backers for extra protection in the mail. These matts are ones that I have leftover from my previous art shows so they are not all new and some have been altered with paint to better match the works. They will fit into standard sized frames or they can be easily removed for your own custom re-matting.  There is no extra charge for the matt, it is free of charge to the buyer and is not part of the value of the work sold here.