August 23, 2014

Mouse Bouquet

 Mouse Bouquet
Original miniature painting
2” – (image size)
2¼” square – (overall)
Watercolor, colored pencil & acrylic paint
Strathmore drawing paper mounted to black mat board
August 2014
Sold thank you

I love to make tiny little paintings.  Recently I have made a batch of four miniatures that I hope you will enjoy. This is one of the four listed miniature paintings. The image portion was painted on a piece of Strathmore 100% cotton rag drawing paper and is 2” square in size using watercolor, colored pencil and acrylic paint. Then I mounted it to a piece of mat board (2”square) and painted it with black acrylic on front, back and the edges.  I wrote the information on the back and finished the entire piece (front and back) with acrylic varnish. (see photos)